Benefits of Chrysanthemum
• High in vitamin A, B1, glycosides, flavonoid & amino acid
• Can help maintain & improve eyesight
• Contains natural substance that can kill bacteria and virus that causes flu & sore throat
• Helps cool the body during hot weather
• With regular use, it can lead to energetic body, better vision & hearing.
1. Fill a teapot or mug with 1 - 2 teaspoons of Chrysanthemum.
2. Add hot water. Steep for 1 - 2 minutes for the first brew.
3. Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brews.
4. Can add some rock sugar or honey to taste.
Net Weight: 30g
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour.