#Matcha is the most natural and healthy beauty product, with plenty of nutrients that effectively boost our immune system.
Matcha Green Tea contains over ten times more antioxidants than regular green tea. The health benefits of matcha exceed those of green teas because when you drink matcha, you ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed tea.
One glass of matcha is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content. For maximum nutritional benefits, matcha tea is unparalleled.
P/S: Various studies showed that which was published in the International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism in 2018, drinking matcha during exercise effectively accelerates lipolysis and boosts metabolism, thus achieving a healthy and effective slimming effect.
Matcha Tea - A Nutritious Beverage
• Rich in antioxidants and chlorophyll
• Contains Catechins which only found in Green Tea
• Zero on the Glycemic Index - will not raise blood glucose levels
• Sugar-free, high in Fiber
• Slimming, anti-aging, reduces blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol
Why choose LOTS Matcha:
Let's start with the tea tree:
1. Our tea trees are adopting the shade-grown cultivation method, which increases the amino acids in tea. The produced matcha has an emerald green colour, fine powder. The taste is slightly bitter but not astringent, and the aroma is more delicious.
The production process is demanding:
2. Matcha is made from spring young green tea leaves, adopting advanced Japanese technologies. That is steaming techniques for fixation and low-temperature drying methods. Its characterised by maximum retention of chlorophyll in the tea leaves and preserves nutrients.
Give you the best and convenient experience:
3. We use a double-layer packaging design. The outer paper canister is to prevent light from reaching the tea leaves. The glass jar inside acts as a vacuum. The purpose is to avoid the oxidation of matcha by light and air, which affects its freshness and nutritional value.
1. Measure 1/2 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder into a 250ml mug.
2. Add warm water and briskly whisk until the matcha powder has dissolved.
3. May be taken warm or cold.
Net Weight: 35g
Ingredient: Matcha Powder
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture, and odour.