Gu Yi Emperor Tie guan yin tea is a faint-scent type oolong tea. Its liquor is crystal clear emerald, rich aroma fragrance, and tastes mellow. The fragrance type tastes lighter, the tip of the tongue is slightly sweet.
• Improving our bodies metabolism rate and increase fat burning effectiveness
• Increase our concentration, get rids of tiredness
• Enhance our bodies immunes system
• Strengthen our teeth, prevents tooth decay
• Helps in lowering our blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
• Helps prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer
Teaware: Purple Clay, Porcelain or Glass Utensil
Amount of tea: 7.5 g / 150cc (Can adjust the amount of tea leaf and length of steeping)
Water temperature: 85°C - 95°C
Awaken tea: Once or None
Steep time: 12 seconds (Can adjust the amount of tea leaf and length of steeping)
Net weight: 7.5g x 15pcs
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Storage: Store in dry, cool, shaded, well ventilated and odourless place.