White tea and Chen Pi (Dried Mandarin Peel) are a perfect match. White tea is cool in nature, helps reduce body heat & dispells cold. Meanwhile, Chen Pi (Dried Mandarin Peel) is warm in nature, which helps to reduce phlegm, eliminates dampness, regulates "Qi", moistens the lungs and warms the stomach. A combination of white tea and Chen Pi provides a high medicinal value, which makes it an ideal healthy beverage for daily consumption.
Benefits of White tea
• Anti Aging, Improves Skin Texture
• It has antioxidant and anti-aging properties which help in maintaining good healthy and healthy skin. With antibacterial properties, white tea protects body from various infection. It prevents cold & flu.
1. Place a tea bag or tea leaves into a 300ml teapot.
2. Add hot water for 1-2 minutes for first brew. (Brewing at 90-95°C is recommended)
3. Gradually increase the time for subsequent brewing.
4. May be taken warm or cold.
Net Weight: 3g± x 25Tea Bags/can
Ingredient: White Tea
Tea age: 5 years (approx.)
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture, and odour.