Health Benefits of Matcha Powder
Matcha Green Tea contains over 10 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. The health benefits of matcha tea exceed those of green tea because when you drink matcha you ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed tea.
Matcha Tea - A Nutritious Beverage
• Rich in antioxidants and chlorophyll
• Contains Catechins which is only found in Green Tea
• Zero on the Glycemic Index - will not raise blood glucose levels
• Sugar-free, high in Fibre
• Slimming, anti-aging, reduces blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol
1. Measure 1/2 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder into a 250ml mug.
2. Add warm water and briskly whisk until the matcha powder is dissolved.
3. It is ready to be served. Enjoy your tea!
4. May be taken warm or cold.
Ingredient: Matcha Powder
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture, and odour.