Benefits of Red Rose
• High in vitamin C (60% higher than oranges)
• Important for collagen production & immune system.
• Improves skin texture & reduces wrinkles.
• Moderates hormone production which help skin renewal, to improve skin tone & reduce acne.
• High in vitamin A which improves eyesight.
1. Fill a teapot or mug with 1 - 2 teaspoon of red rose.
2. Add hot water. Steep for 1 - 2 min for the first brew.
3. Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brews.
4. Can be brewed with Oolong Tea.
5. You can add some small pieces of apple or any of your favourite fruits.
6. Some honey may be added to give extra sweetness.
7. Can be taken warm or cold.
Net Weight: 40g
Ingredient: Red Rose
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour.