South Mountain Supreme Tea, is one of the best of Tie Guan Yin. It has an elegant aroma with pleasant fragrance. The taste is sweet, fresh, and mellow. The palate has a smooth and mellow texture, massiness, with a fresh and floral scent.
• Improving our bodies metabolism rate and increasing fat-burning effectiveness
• Increase our concentration, get rids of tiredness
• Enhance our bodies immune system
• Strengthen our teeth, prevents tooth decay
• Helps in lowering our blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar
Teaware: Purple Clay, Porcelain or Glass Utensil
Water temperature: 85°C - 95°C
Awaken tea: Once or None
Steep time: 12 -20 seconds
Net Weight: 7.5g x 15pcs
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Storage: Store in a dry, cool, shaded, well ventilated and odourless place.