It's one of the four famous teas of AnXi, originally produced in Luoyanmeizhuang, Huqiu Town, Anxi County, Fujian Province. Tea liquor color is golden yellow and has a strange fragrance like osmanthus, so it is called Huang Jin Gui. The aroma is clean, and a sip of it is sweet with honey, leaving a fragrance on the cheeks.
• Improving our bodies metabolism rate and increasing fat-burning effectiveness
• Increase our concentration, get rids of tiredness
• Enhance our bodies immunes system
• Strengthen our teeth, prevents tooth decay
• Helps in lowering our blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
• Helps prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer
Teaware: Purple Clay, Porcelain or Glass Utensil
Amount of tea: 7.5 g / 150cc (Can adjust the amount of tea leaf and length of steeping)
Water temperature: 85°C - 95°C
Awaken tea: Once or None
Steep time: 12 seconds (Can adjust the amount of tea leaf and length of steeping)
Net weight: 125g or 250g
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Storage: Store in a dry, cool, shaded, well-ventilated, and odourless place.