Tie Guan Yin is a type of Oolong tea, originally from Anxi County, Fujian Province. Imperial Tie Guan Yin dry tea has an emerald green colour and is even and full. Tea liquor is light greenish-yellow in colour, bright and transparent, with a clear and mellow aroma, a mouthful of scent.
• Improving our bodies metabolism rate and increase fat burning effectiveness
• Increase our concentration, get rids of tiredness
• Enhance our bodies immune system
• Strengthen our teeth, prevents tooth decay
• Helps in lowering our blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar
• Helps prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer
Teaware: Purple Clay, Porcelain or Glass Utensil
Amount of tea: 7.5 g / 150cc (Can adjust the amount of tea leaf and length of steeping)
Water temperature: 85°C - 95°C
Awaken tea: Once or None
Steep time: 12 - 20 seconds
Net Weight: 125g / 250g
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Storage: Store in a dry, cool, shaded, well-ventilated and odourless place.